School Goals and Philosophy
- Provide options for high school students who, for a variety of reasons, are not benefiting from the traditional school settings.
- Provide flexible learning environments that will lead to active learning experiences and enhanced learning opportunities.
- Provide an educational environment that will eventually lead to the successful completion of secondary school diploma.
- Provide different pathway for students to meet the same high school education standards as all other students across Ontario.
- Every student is unique.
- Every student must have equal opportunities to achieve success according to his or her own interests, abilities and goals.
- A teacher is a learning facilitator.
- Learning is student-centered. Students are responsible and accountable for their learning.